We want every audience member to have the best viewing experience while attending events at the VIFF Centre. For the comfort of our guests:
- Take an active role in creating a respectful and welcoming environment.
- Listen and be courteous to VIFF staff and volunteers.
- We understand that lateness can happen; let us assist you in finding your seat.
- Only save seats for ticket holders. This assists us in getting folks in from the standby line.
- If you find something that has been left behind, leave the item where it is and inform a VIFF volunteer or staff member.
- Concession is open! While inside the cinema, enjoy theatre appropriate food.
- While the lights are down in the auditorium do not use cell phones* or recording devices. Recording films on screen is illegal in Canada.
- Wait until after the film to talk to your friends.*
- Help our volunteers and staff by utilizing recycling and trash receptacles.
- VIFF Centre is a scent free space.
*This fluctuates during certain events e.g. Relaxed screenings.